Each season we bring out our favorite seasonal decorations, especially around the holidays. Are you the type of seasonal decorator who only puts out a few items, or the seasonal decorator who likes to decorate everything, or somewhere in-between? What ever your decorating style these tips can save you both time and money.
Having a few well chosen seasonal decorations can keep your home looking fresh and give it that extra something that makes it welcoming to visitors. Seasonal decorating doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming, it also allows you to rotate the items you love rather than having to display everything all the time.
3 Easy Seasonal Decorating Tips:
- Rotate these items in colors that coordinate with your décor for the specific seasons or holidays:
- throw pillows
- flower arrangements
- art work
- Use a few larger decorations instead of lots of smaller ones:
- makes cleaning during the season easier
- makes putting the decorations quicker and easier
- keeps your home from looking cluttered
- Store seasonal items by the season in clearly marked containers
Copyright© 2010 Reduce the Chaos Sacramento, California. All Rights Reserved.
“The contents of this post are intended to be purely educational in nature, and are not intended to be used as legal or financial advice. In all legal matters, consult an attorney, in all financial matters consult with an accountant. Use of these examples without due diligence is at your own risk.”